Sunday, February 19, 2012

Quilled Flowers


These quilled flowers are a really cute decoration to any project. I recently used them on my Mother's birthday card. They are really easy to make and look great. 

Step 1-

Choose your inside color of the flower. I chose pale yellow. Taking the quilling paper, wrap it around until you have it in a tight circle.  I actually used a toothpick, because I do not have a quilling pen. A pen would make things more tighter and faster also. Add a small amount of glue to keep the circle together.


Step 2-

Cut out the quill paper for the inner petals. You can buy them already to use, but I just cut them out myself. Very easy to do. Then you wrap the middle petals around the inner circle. Again glue the ends.


Step 4-


The last thing to do is press out all the petals. It ends up looking like a neat little flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment