Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fishy Valentine Goodie Bags


These goodie bags are a neat idea for a boy to give out to his classmates. They are super easy to make.

I found a picture of a fish that I liked. Duplicated it so there were many on a piece of card stock paper. After cutting out the fish, I then glued (Elmer's Glue Stick) several layers of pink tissue paper on the top for his fins. After the tissue was glued on I took scissors and made a lot of cuts. It gives the fish a neat effect. Next I attached each fish on a toothpick using a drop of hot glue.

I created the tag using a pale yellow card stock, cut them out, gave them two hole punches for the toothpick to thread through. The bag is the same bag I used for my previous post on the Rose Valentine Goodie Bags. See that post for instructions to create the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment