Friday, February 24, 2012

Heart Desires... Nourishing Skin Alternatives

I am so excited to be getting Heart Desires underway! If you are visiting my site for the first time I am currently getting all my products set up and hope to have ordering available in a few days.

To give you an idea of the products I will be offering there will be hard body lotions, whipped body butters, body scrubs, and lip balms and glosses. There are several scents available, but many more will be added as soon as possible. I am most excited to get the aromatherapy blends added. There will be blends for depression, arthritis, serenity, and even menstrual cramps!

My products are made with ALL organic ingredients. They are so yummy you may even be tempted to eat them!

Remember Mother's Day is coming up! I will have some great gift sets made up that will make your Mother feel very special!

Thanks for visiting. Tell your friends and come back in the next couple of days to get your nourishing skin alternatives!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment