Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product Review- Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System

What is the Clarisonic Mia? It is a revolutionary face cleaner! And it's so cute!!










I have been using this system for over a year now and I absolutely love it! Yes, it is a bit expensive. This made me do a lot of research before I bought one. Every review that I read was positive, so I thought I would invest in buying one. I am so glad I did. It is worth every penny.

My skin is very oily and I always felt that no matter what cleansers I used, my face still felt not quite clean. I am very religious about cleaning my face too. Whenever I decided to buy one of these cute little cleaners I shopped around and found that you can get some pretty good deals on them if you look hard enough. I got mine for about $100 dollars.

You can also go to clarisonic.com and sign up to get auto-delivery on your head brushes. They automatically ship out a new one every three months. If you sign up for auto-delivery you save a few bucks too! I love it, because I do not have to think about re-ordering. They just show up!

This is the best product. If you feel like you are not getting your face all the way clean, give this cutie a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment